Bart’s Beaverton Pie Fund Raiser - This Season's Offerings
Fruit Pies – $15
Artisan & Seasonal Pies- $15
Caramel Apple Streusel
Cobblers – $8
Mini pies (6 per case) – $30
Variety pack (1 Apple, 1 Cherry, 2 Marionberry, 1 Peach, 1 Raspberry/Rhubarb)
Four Ways To Order & Pay:
- Bring your order form with payment to the church main office mail slot any time OR
- Bring your order to church any Sunday through 10/3 OR
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org; bring or send payment to the church by 10/4 OR
- Mail your order form and payment to:
St. Bart’s Episcopal Church Attn: Pies
11265 SW Cabot St
Beaverton, OR 97005
--> Note “pie” in memo please. Sorry, we are not accepting credit cards.
Please remember that all orders & payment are Due by: Monday, October 4th
Please plan to pick up your pies on Tuesday 10/19 in the evening or Sunday 10/24.
You will be notified the week before of the exact times you can pick up on 10/19 & 10/24.
Please let us know if you are unable to pick-up your pie on these days; we will contact you to make other arrangements.
Founded in 1999, Willamette Valley Pie Company’s mission has always been to support our local farm families in all we do. Every berry is grown right here in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, other fruits are sourced from as close as possible, and our desserts are made with healthy, all-natural ingredients and age-old family recipes. Along with the best fruit in the world, we use no-till sustainably sourced wheat flour, Rainforest Alliance Certified and sustainably sourced organic palm oil shortening, organic cane sugar, and non-GMO ingredients. We truly pride ourselves in bringing the best from our land to your hands!
Pies: We’re known for our artisan handmade pies, simply made with fruit, flour and sugar. No precooked ingredients, no added starches and no preservatives. Each crust is rolled out, filled with fresh ingredients, then hand crimped and sealed just like grandma has done for years! Every ingredient is cooked for the first time when your pie is baked at home!
Cobblers: Our traditional cake batter cobblers are quickly becoming one of our most popular items. While baking, our delicious cake batter rises, as a generous amount of fruit settles into the batter, creating an amazing mix of moist cake with intense fruit flavor and aroma.
- A Christian family owned company, familiar with church fundraisers
- All locally sourced and natural ingredients
- Made by hand with family recipes in Silverton, providing local jobs
- “IQF” means Individually Quick Frozen- Fruit is flash frozen for freshness!