The Diocesean Convention will be on October 28 2023, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Note that this will be on Zoom.
As part of our Diocesan governance, lay and ordained delegates from each church represent their parish or mission at four meetings a year.
Our Current Diocesan Delegates
John Rockwood - Rector's Warden (2023)
Mark Kliewer - People's Warden (2023)
Sandy Kukahiko - Delegate (2022)
Ocean Eale - Alternate (2021, 2022)
Diocesan Delegate Qualifications and Expectations
Make Up of Delegate Team
The St. Bart’s Diocesan Delegate team is made up of:
• Four Diocesan Delegates.
Appointed at the Annual Meeting for a 3-year term.
• One Alternate Delegate.
• The St. Bart’s Clergy.
• Attend the Diocesan Convention in the Fall.
• Attend three Saturday Convocation Meetings.
Duties before Convention
• Become familiar with the Budget and Resolutions. (by attending Convocation Meetings)
• Read the Bios of the candidates standing for Diocesan positions.
• Register and pay for convention and the hotel. (Usually in September)
Duties at Convention
• Elect Diocesan Officers.
• Approve the Diocesan Budget.
• Vote on Diocesan Resolutions.
• Hear Diocesan Reports and the Keynote speaker.