Helping our Neighbors

The people of St. Bart's are committed to living into Jesus' teaching to love our neighbors.
As part of our growing ministries to help those in our community, we work closely with the Beaverton Police Department to identify some of the many needs in our city.
We are delighted to be a host site for the Safe Parking Program and are currently hosting several clients. For more information about this program, please click the links below.
We've also included a variety of links to resources that may be helpful to your or your neighbor. Click on the + sign in the boxes below for additional information.

Washington County Crisis Line (year-round)          
503-291-9111 (se habla espanol)

Help from a mental health professional is available 24/7 for people experiencing a mental health crisis. Concerned friends, family or community members are also encouraged to call. Peers are available to provide support to you. If you speak a language other than English, a phone interpreter will be provided.

The Washington County Crisis Line is staffed with experienced counselors. The Crisis Line provides assessment, crisis intervention, referrals to local resources and treatment. Peers are available to provide support to you. The Crisis Line works closely with other community crisis services including the Crisis Team, 9-1-1 and local emergency rooms.

Click here for a full listing of Washington County Mental Health Emergency resources

Clackamas County Mental Health Crisis Line (503) 655-8585

Safe Parking Program
St. Bart's participates in the City of Beaverton Safe Parking Program. The goal is to provide a safe, legal place to park for people experiencing homelessness and living out of their vehicles.
While no one should have to live in their car, providing a safe place to park can help families and individuals in this situation stabilize their lives and gain better access to services.
St. Bart's is delighted to host several Safe Parking clients; if you or someone you know would like to participate, click the link below.

Click here to be taken to the Safe Parking Website

Care to share
Mission: "Coordinating assistance to families and individuals who seek emergency food and other basic necessities."

Oregon Food Bank
Mission: "To eliminate hunger and its root causes… because no one should be hungry."

Or dial 211 on your phone

Your local 211 is the best resource for help finding options to pay your rent, mortgage, or utilities bills and stay in your home. You can call 211 to speak with someone immediately, or use the search on this page to find more contact information. Be ready to answer a few questions about your current living situation, any income you have, and any children or other dependents who live with you. 

If you are having trouble paying a utility bill or need help finding lower-cost options for phone or internet, you can always contact your local 211 for help. Simply call 211 to speak to a specialist, or use this search to find more contact information, including online searchable databases.

Care To Share also provides assistance to pay utilities.
Call 503-726-0407

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Provides free and confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Text “MHFA” to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis counseling.
Available 24/7, 365 days a year, this organization helps people with mental health challenges by connecting callers with trained crisis volunteers who will provide confidential advice, support, and referrals if needed.

1-80-662-HELP (4357)

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255); select #1
Provides free and confidential support 24/7.
Available to all veterans, even if they are not registered with he VA or enrolled in VA healthcare.

Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Trained expert advocates are available 24/7.
Provides free, confidential support to anyone experiencing domestic violence or seeking resources and information.

Call 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Available 24/7 via phone or online chat.
Connects those who have been sexually assaulted with a trained staff member form a sexual assault Stevie provider in their area that offers access to a range of free services.